2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee6

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Hi there!

I have a TC AC coming up with Bird & Bird. If anyone has done an AC with Bird & Bird either for TC/VS, please may I know how long the AC was, how was it, was it difficult, what was the written exercise like etc.?

Thank you!

LeilaScott

Valued Member
Nov 19, 2020
When did you apply?

I applied in November and they only sent me the Watson Glaser last week. I believe they are slowly getting back to people so hang in there and stay positive. I am sure you’ll be fine, best of luck :)
Oh I applied 2 weeks ago! Maybe am getting too paranoid will just have to hang in there ! Thanks!

• 🤝
Reactions: Holly

FM302989

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 16, 2020
    Huge congratulations! That's brilliant news - make sure you celebrate :D
    My guy monitoring the forums at 1am. Love that 24/7 hustle 😅

too much coffee futurama GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

AlRJ

Esteemed Member
    Jun 23, 2019
    Would race for change count as having “done things” with the firm?
    Agree with @Law2022 in regards to your Q above. Current ACs are for brand ambassadors and insight scheme participants, so the Race for Change event probably would not fall under this umbrella.

I did my AC with them in August 2019 and that was one of the first ones so you have nothing to worry about at all!

Reactions: Law2022
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.