Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FutureCity

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Dec 23, 2018
Does anyone else overthink a lot after an AC/interview? Had one today and thought it went well but starting to think about anything that could have gone wrong :D

Oh absolutely. Every minute that passes your performance drops too haha. It’s natural.

Best not to think about it and move on.

Reactions: PSM

Pallatablelawyer

Legendary Member
Jun 12, 2019
I mean this is a really personal thing. What law would you like changed? Why?

You could approach it in so many different ways. For example, tackling injustice in society, or going the opposite route and allowing businesses to grow even further in exploiting the working class because you believe in trickle down economics. Think about areas of law you want shifted, not a specific parliamentary act per se.
This is so weird I wasn’t asked in it this way.. I was asked about any law or case that I disagreed with.. which made me think they wanted something specific. So my mind went blank and I ended up bringing up a human rights decision. Weird weird. I couldn’t read their faces

wwood

Distinguished Member
Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys! The Revelian Cognify test can't load on my browser! It shows a message "invalid token identified". Wondering if any of you encountered a similar problem? I emailed the Revelian team but worry that they won't get back to me today (the test is due tonight). Arghhhh!

NadineBusty

Valued Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey guys! The Revelian Cognify test can't load on my browser! It shows a message "invalid token identified". Wondering if any of you encountered a similar problem? I emailed the Revelian team but worry that they won't get back to me today (the test is due tonight). Arghhhh!

Try a different browser, eg google chrome

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019

contact the firm as well and ask for an extension due to the technical issue faced.

that or just add another browser to your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.