• Applications for Willkie Farr & Gallagher's vacation schemes close on the 20th December. Apply now!
  • Applications for Shearman & Sterling's vacation schemes are now open! Apply now.
  • Common application pitfalls to avoid over the coming months. Read Now!

2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all, if I received a VS offer firm but was unable to accept this offer, do I mention this under the same section I talked about a VS I had at another firm? Or should I leave it out? Thanks! :)
No - you leave it out unfortunately.

People don’t highlight what they chose not to do in applications.

Reactions: Bee6

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I’d wait to see if you are successful at getting an interview, and if you are, at that stage then inform them of the discrepancy.

It does matter, but there’s little point informing them until you know you have been shortlisted.

Reactions: FS
Willkie Farr & Gallagher - Vacation Scheme!
Joining Willkie means joining a law firm with a dynamic growth story - the London office has grown by 91% since 2017. And 2020 marked the firm's first year of trainee recruitment in London. That means the chance to work in small, nimble teams on high-quality matters.

Willkie particularly cares about recruiting the best talent, regardless of your background. The firm does not ask for specific A Level (or equivalent) grades, but you should be on track for (or have achieved) a solid 2.1 or above.

Apply by 20 December 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.