2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Guys are Covington non-rolling for direct training contract as I went on TCLA thread and it said non-rolling so wanted to know if that was only for vacation scheme. Also are HFW rolling or non-rolling for the direct training contract also.

Holly

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Nov 23, 2019
    Guys are Covington non-rolling for direct training contract as I went on TCLA thread and it said non-rolling so wanted to know if that was only for vacation scheme. Also are HFW rolling or non-rolling for the direct training contract also.

Covington aren’t rolling. I found this on their website in their FAQ section

Attachments

• 4E990EA5-581B-42A2-B01D-0E4D5F5832EC.jpeg
      4E990EA5-581B-42A2-B01D-0E4D5F5832EC.jpeg
      135.8 KB · Views: 24
    • Love
    Reactions: Asil Ahmad

Veep9

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    There’s no cover letter in the Baker McKenzie TC application, is there? I thought there was for some reason but can’t find it in the form and think I might be losing my mind.

NK

Distinguished Member
    Jul 28, 2020
    Hey, does anyone know which law firms still have direct TC application windows open this spring/summer? Have a vac scheme this spring but have heard the firm are not giving out as many TC offers this year due to pandemic reasons (higher levels of competition this cycle), so trying to think ahead in case I’m unable to convert the vac scheme....would appreciate any advice !

AspiringSol

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer 6
    Nov 9, 2020
    Anyone heard back after submitting BM’s TC application? They said we should start hearing from March regarding the WG and VI, but I’m just curious if anyone has heard anything
    Nope and I applied on the first day it opened lol! I saw people from BM have searched me on Linkedin though but doubtful that really means anything

Reactions: Jiraiya

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Anyone heard back after submitting BM’s TC application? They said we should start hearing from March regarding the WG and VI, but I’m just curious if anyone has heard anything
    Nothing yet. I applied on 15/02.
    Nope and I applied on the first day it opened lol! I saw people from BM have searched me on Linkedin though but doubtful that really means anything
    Guys I am due to submit it towards the end of this week should I be worried as they are rolling basis. Also good luck to all of you I hope you lot get that lovely WG test invite. We all love doing that test.

Edit: Submitted it just now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.