2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigzag84

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I have no idea if they phone if you are successful. I was rejected by email though!
Thanks so much for letting me know, gosh that is so nerve wracking!!! Do they phone, do you know? I'm moving house soon so I get estate agent calls like every 30 minutes, I'm going to be a nervous wreck 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲
I did a Jones Day VS last year and I was accepted my email

Reactions: Ryan B

Teniola Adigun

Jan 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say this forum has been super helpful this application season. Stay motivated and keep applying once you’ve recovered from rejection!!
There’s still W&C, Baker, K&E and others who have direct TC applications open.
I also emailed Links grad rec and they have a summer window for TC apps opening in May (I think) + and a mentoring style scheme for BAME final years.

Waiting for a Latham pfo lmao and JD post-interview but looking on the bright side x

MakingMyWayDowntown

Standard Member
Feb 12, 2021
Thanks so much for letting me know, gosh that is so nerve wracking!!! Do they phone, do you know? I'm moving house soon so I get estate agent calls like every 30 minutes, I'm going to be a nervous wreck 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲 🥲
Hey Bud I actually heard back via email the next afternoon, and was successful. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.