Status
Not open for further replies.

Hele25

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 5, 2021
- email from Bevan Brittan.
did everyone get this??

Thank you for submitting your application for Bevan Brittan’s Vacation Scheme 2021. We appreciate the time you have taken to complete this.

We are currently reviewing all applications. We will be in contact with you again to advise on the outcome and potential next steps.

EDIT - realise everyone probably did get this I’m just super nervous 😂😭

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Has anyone not heard from TW? Assuming a PFO now...

Also, a quick q: do firms actually check when you amend your app? I just got an offer of postgrad study from Oxford (not my undergrad uni) which I would quite obviously like a couple of firms I'm at app stage with to see, but no idea if they actually get a notification or anything when I put it in the additional info

Holly

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Nov 23, 2019
    Hey, following an interview, how long until a law firm normally contacts you with how it went? Or is it different for each one? Is it worth contacting the firm yourself, or is this too pushy?

Hey as @rachelzane101 said, it depends on the firm. I’d recommend asking when you’ll hear back at the end of an interview if the recruiter/interviewer doesn’t mention it.

Feel free to mention the name of the firm you’re waiting to hear from on this forum. Others who interviewed there could give an insight as to how long they waited. Hopefully that should help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.