• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me if Slaughter and May only accepts applications from first/ high 2:1 students?
I have a 2:2 in one subject both years, and fear it will lead to a straight away rejection.
Has anybody had a different experience?
 
That's a relief, I was worried it wasn't submitted properly because I ran out of time reviewing my answers.

Have you had any other update following your WG?
You can always email Grad Rec if you're worried about it, but I definitely submitted mine in time and didn't get an email so I think you're all good :) and no, haven't had an update yet! (But only completed it yesterday)
 
  • Like
Reactions: gg332dd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member