Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Veep9 Thanks for the response!

I’ve seen the earlier responses and they cleared up some of my other queries.. still not sure about the question though as nothing was said about the ‘linking point’ I’m referring to.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - I don't think it needs to be linked. If anything you motivations and skills might not be linked at all.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Can anyone advise on what constitutes an award or prize for that section of the Freshfields application? Would academic achievements/informal prizes count?

@Alice G @Jessica Booker

Leaving it late!!

Anything that is a prize or an award!! Doesn't have to be formal, doesn't even have to be academic! Anything that you have been awarded something on the basis of good performance.

Reactions: NikkiT

HCY

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Leaving it late!!

Anything that is a prize or an award!! Doesn't have to be formal, doesn't even have to be academic! Anything that you have been awarded something on the basis of good performance.

Apologies Jessica, I’ve left it quite last minute as well. After submitting, I noticed my answer to that section was N/A, the system automatically transferred an application I submitted to them last year and this was my answer. Since then I have had achieved an award but forgot to put it on there - it was on my workshop application which was successful. Do you recommend I leave it as it is or edit and resubmit? I submitted about 30mins ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.