2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    When you need to stop preparing but can't stop cause if you don't you worry you're underpreparing
    Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Naomi U

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    Dec 8, 2019
    CMS VS offer :) :D. I did the AC 2 days ago, quick turnaround!

Btw, not sure if this has been flagged, but I'm an active/previous user, and I can't seem to log in through Google(hence why I made this account) :( (believe me, tried so much to make it work), so just letting the team know! Great job on the redesign TCLA team! Looks sleek!
    Amazing - congratulations!

thelegalsieve

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 4, 2020
    OH wow, its the Freshfields Watson Glaser for me. This for the TC btw, anyone wondering. Honestly felt like I have been blackballed.
    Received it too! I'm unfamiliar with the application process with Freshfields, does anyone know what proportion of candidates get this, or is it merely procedure?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.