2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    How is it humanly possible to do uni work while waiting for apps. I want to cry 24/7.
    You need to basically split your life up into a pie chart and when you are doing coursework, remove anything that reminds you of apps. Immerse yourself in your degree - because remember, the outcome of your degree is important too. Lemme know if you wanna chat about this.

Alison C

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Nov 27, 2019
    I'm knitting a blanket. I recommend knitting as a hobby for anyone. It's a lot easier than people think and it makes you feel like you're actually being productive when you watch netflix for 4 hours.

Also there are some good indie games to pick up if you want quick cheap fun on steam: omori, pikuniku, and return of the obra dinn are my current time wasters.
    I'd recommend Big Wool (Rowan have wool actually called Big Wool) and BIG needles. Very satisfying. Very fast.

• Love
    Reactions: whisperingrock
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.