2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

j597

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I am so confused. Mine is just blank with nothing and I have done my SST? Which portal is it?
I just logged back into their careers page > manage applications > then next to kennedys training contract 2022 it says 'SST' but nothing about a video interview. I think it probably means I've been unsuccessful but maybe yours is about to change to VI? it seems strange!

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
I just logged back into their careers page > manage applications > then next to kennedys training contract 2022 it says 'SST' but nothing about a video interview. I think it probably means I've been unsuccessful but maybe yours is about to change to VI? it seems strange!
Thankyou. I did this and it is blank. It always has been and all my other apps which show are blank on the ‘status’ part.

Reactions: CJM.UC

CJM.UC

Star Member
  • Feb 1, 2020
    I don't even have the SST as part of my status... I applied for the London Training Contract 2022 :) oh dear

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.