2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishikam

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hey! I've not been on this forum for a while so apologies if this has been repeated a lot recently but I just got a VI invite from White & Case for the summer scheme and I was wondering if anyone had any insight into what type of questions to expect?
hi congrats! - hate to ask but when did you apply?

hamza alam

Dec 28, 2020
Very well done!

My experience of the NRF AC (successful) was that it was split into 3 parts: an assessed negotiation, an interview (covering strengths, competencies and commercial awareness) with 2 partners, and a written case study.

I would advise consulting a few of the articles I've written in recent weeks for some starting points on all of these elements:

Hope these help!
VERU USEFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: Jacob Miller

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Kennedys nothing today my application portal has been the same for 5 weeks. I am assuming a rejection is coming on Monday morning.

Kennedys HR if you are reading this thread send me my rejection tonight I want to start my new week on a good note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.