James Carrabino

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Team
Junior Lawyer 11
Oct 12, 2021
Hi @mustardcustard (love the name by the way 😀) I have found several links that give details of upcoming Open Days although I sense that there are probably more. Unfortunately it does not seem as if the Open Day deadlines have been compiled in the TCLA forum this year, but what I would do is make a list of firms that interest you and then google to see whether they are holding Open Days!

To start with, these are the links I have encountered (they are not all specifically focused on Open Days so you may need to Ctrl+F 'Open Days' to find what you are looking for):

I am sure you will find more information on individual firms' websites but I hope at least some of that is helpful :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.