Allen & Overy app - 2018/19

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Couldn’t have said this better and you’re so right. An HL partner actually once said to me the best trainees they have are those who have had rejection after rejection, because they appreciate the hard work to have secured the opportunity and they are better at receiving and implementing feedback! It’s all for good reason :)

This is such great motivation! I almost want more rejections now (almost!) :D Thank you!

KatieCCM

Star Member
    Mar 12, 2019
    Hi everyone, I’ve had my AC and just waiting on the outcome now :)

I suppose it’s not too important as I’ll find out one way or another but how do they relay the results? Call if successful, email if unsuccessful?

LuLa

Star Member
    Future Trainee
    Nov 28, 2019

I suppose it’s not too important as I’ll find out one way or another but how do they relay the results? Call if successful, email if unsuccessful?

hey, I actually got a text from grad rec asking if I was free for a call (and was successful) :)
    I assume they reject by email

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018

I hope you get good news!! Mine is this Thursday and if you have any insights or advice I’d be so grateful to hear from you! Really wishing you all the best!

• 🤝
    Reactions: FutureCity

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.