Arctic Shores Psychometric Test

al97

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2023
Hi, I've been invited to complete an Arctic Shore test. Their website does not provide an overview of what to expect. Just task-based questions, I'm assuming some games, similar to Ashurst. If anyone has completed them please let me know your experience, that'd be great! Thank you and I appreciate your help.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi, I've been invited to complete an Arctic Shore test. Their website does not provide an overview of what to expect. Just task-based questions, I'm assuming some games, similar to Ashurst. If anyone has completed them please let me know your experience, that'd be great! Thank you and I appreciate your help.
Here is a useful link which gives an insight into the "games" you could complete as part of the Artic Shores assessment

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.