Ashurst 2020/2021

whisperingrock

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
  • Sep 12, 2020
    Just completed the Ashurst tests for a direct TC. I got 78% for Cognify and 91% for Emotify - could someone tell me whether this is good / bad I have no idea what they're expecting!
    I got something similar to that for my winter vs app and got invited to AC. But I think they look at your app and test scores together, so who knows how heavily either is weighted.

Reactions: sm2020

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Do you think I could discuss their diversity goals in the legal landscape question and how the legal landscape is changing to have certain diversity targets.

The question is how is the legal landscape changing and what are the challenges facing Ashurst?

syw

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • May 29, 2019
    Is anyone who has undertaken the game-test for Ashurst able to give some advice on how best to prepare for it? I am most concerned about the Cognify (analysis-based test). Ty in advance.

Sim96

Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Jul 11, 2020
    Seek guidance - Does anyone have the link to the webpage listing out the skills Ashurst is looking for? I'm having some trouble locating it. Thank you

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.