BCLP Training Contract Application 2025

taylorkelce

Star Member
Premium Member
Jul 20, 2023
Hello all!

Hope everyone is progressing well with their Training Contract (TC) processes.

I have set up this forum to allow applicants to keep track of updates specifically related to the BCLP TC applications for the 2025 programme.

Please share your current status, i.e., whether you have not yet applied, or have submitted the application and are either awaiting a response or have heard back etc.

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks

Reactions: AndreaMartins

AndreaMartins

Aug 15, 2023
Hi!
I'm drafting my application .Currently struggling with the first open text question regarding what i find attractive about BCLPs departments hahah. I cant seem to find nothing unique to talk about

anyways so far thats it ,what about you?

Reactions: Norturn

Lexiwww

Standard Member
Nov 12, 2022
Hi, I submitted and completed the test in September and have still not heard back (other than receiving the feedback report). Last year I heard back around 2 weeks after completing the test.
Hi, I'm the same! I did my test and got my report on the 16th of September. I emailed their graduate recruitment team this morning and they said that they were still in the screening process.

Reactions: SAlegal

alexchristos

Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 19, 2022
Hi, I'm the same! I did my test and got my report on the 16th of September. I emailed their graduate recruitment team this morning and they said that they were still in the screening process.
I highly doubt it but it might just be the case that not enough people have applied yet for a direct TC for them to justify holding interviews/AC as I presume they aim to do things in batches.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.