Covering Letter

lb0810

May 11, 2021
Currently completing Collyer Bristow's application and they ask for a covering letter, but I'm not really what to include because the application form already asks about why i want to be a solicitor, what qualities I have, my extra-curricular activities/interests, what areas of law interest me, and why I have chosen to apply to CB?!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Been having a very similar conversation in this thread:

You may want to have a scan of the posts the follow this one.

james134

Jun 26, 2021
Currently completing Collyer Bristow's application and they ask for a covering letter, but I'm not really what to include because the application form already asks about why i want to be a solicitor, what qualities I have, my extra-curricular activities/interests, what areas of law interest me, and why I have chosen to apply to CB?!
Applied to the same firm som Goodluck.

Was wondering how may words on average you used to answer the questions

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.