Dechert application form

Ornela Rachel

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone.

can someone help me or provide tips on how to answer the first question of Dechert application?;

Dechert is frequently retained to work on the most challenging matters, and prides itself on its ability to deliver premium legal services and sound business judgment to its clients. In your opinion, other than the above, what are the three key reasons why our clients instruct us?

I would highly appreciate you time and help. :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hello everyone.

can someone help me or provide tips on how to answer the first question of Dechert application?;

Dechert is frequently retained to work on the most challenging matters, and prides itself on its ability to deliver premium legal services and sound business judgment to its clients. In your opinion, other than the above, what are the three key reasons why our clients instruct us?

I would highly appreciate you time and help. :)

Some things you may want to look into:
    - International approach/what that means for clients
    - Practice area strengths/industry focus
    - Use of technology/value-added services

Ornela Rachel

Dec 17, 2019
    Jaysen, Thanks a lot of your answer and commitment on helping us to work on our applications.

May I ask you how to approach the his question in writing (structure) as i have done my research but don’t know how to use them.

also, is there any advice you can give in concern of how to study the market and understand who are their (Dechert for example) competitors and how they could improve or what distinguish them?

Thank you!

Frank

Valued Member
    Dec 12, 2018
    Jaysen, Thanks a lot of your answer and commitment on helping us to work on our applications.

May I ask you how to approach the his question in writing (structure) as i have done my research but don’t know how to use them.

also, is there any advice you can give in concern of how to study the market and understand who are their (Dechert for example) competitors and how they could improve or what distinguish them?

Thank you!

https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/best-way-to-research-law-firm.994/
    https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/training-contract-applications-the-2018-guide/

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.