DLA Piper Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 2707
  • Start date

ak123

Standard Member
Dec 4, 2020
I think also check the Watson Glaser email they sent!

Mine says this: What happens next? The Graduate Recruitment team will be reviewing applications periodically. We will aim to be provide you with an update by Friday 5th February 2021

Reactions: thirdtimelucky

Emily K

Valued Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 29, 2018
Mine updated today! No email though and still have option to withdraw. Not sure what to think lol

Just re-checked and mine also just updated with no email! Looks like they must have reviewed ours now. Wonder whether they have managed to fix the issue with reaching gmail accounts yet?

jd3447

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Just re-checked and mine also just updated with no email! Looks like they must have reviewed ours now. Wonder whether they have managed to fix the issue with reaching gmail accounts yet?
i have a hotmail account and still nothing!! i already emailed earlier in the week tho to chase my app (they replied saying still reviewing) so i dont want to email again. just annoying that there's obviously an update and i dont know what it is lol

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.