DLA Piper - Applying as a graduate

Tstrack

Premium Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hi All - I was considering applying to DLA as a graduate this year. Its website seems to exclude graduates from applying to its Summer Internship and direct applications to its Graduate Programme are closed - are they not accepting apps from graduates this year?

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi All - I was considering applying to DLA as a graduate this year. Its website seems to exclude graduates from applying to its Summer Internship and direct applications to its Graduate Programme are closed - are they not accepting apps from graduates this year?
Hi @Tstrack,

I think you will get the most reliable answer from Graduate Recruitment directly. I would just send them an email and ask. If it is vague or unclear on the website, it is likely that others will be unsure too. You can then share with the forum to save others time :)

Do let me know when you do hear back (and they are accepting graduates still), whether you would like any guidance/help.

Reactions: AvniD

John Doe

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 18, 2021

Hi, as a graduate I'd like to know as well - please let us know if you received a response from the recruiters :)

@Tstrack

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.