First Year Open Days/Insight Schemes 2021/2022

Burnel17

Mar 14, 2022
I haven’t received a rejection from Freshfields either post app. Heard nothing from Weil post app. Received a WG test from NRF on 14th March but not heard back since completing it on 20th.
Did you get an update from Weil today? I had an email saying they were in the process of reviewing apps and would be in touch soon

Esporia

• Sep 9, 2021
    Has anyone heard from White & Case, or know if they are rolling? I was thinking about applying, but the deadline is tomorrow. Obviously if they're rolling it would seem a bit pointless.

gkadh03

Jan 8, 2022
    Hey - I'm doing an application for both Shearman & Sterling's Head Start and the Open Day - to what extent can I use the same points and answer for them? They both are asking a 250-300 word answer on why you would like to attend the respective event.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.