Free Month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) Every Week (21-22)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEL

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 22, 2020
For this week I would like to recognise @LEL for this standout post! I don't think I've ever seen a truer analysis of the days and moments in the run-up to an AC 😅

Please see the first post in this thread to learn how you can claim your free month of TCLA Premium! Congratulations @LEL! 😇
Ahh this is such great news, thank you Avni!

Haha I felt every single thought then and I knew the TCLA community would strongly relate :p

• 🏆
Reactions: George Maxwell and AvniD

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Team
Junior Lawyer 11
Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations @RSB99 for being this week's forum winner! You have wowed the TCLA team with your informative thread comparing law and consulting, including your multiple detailed and insightful posts.

I would like to point out how impressed we are that you created your account just last week and have initiated such an insightful thread despite the fact that you are no longer pursuing law yourself. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your incredibly generous advice!

RSB99

Standard Member
Jan 17, 2022
Congratulations @RSB99 for being this week's forum winner! You have wowed the TCLA team with your informative thread comparing law and consulting, including your multiple detailed and insightful posts.

I would like to point out how impressed we are that you created your account just last week and have initiated such an insightful thread despite the fact that you are no longer pursuing law yourself. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your incredibly generous advice!
Hi @James Carrabino

Thank you very much for the kind mention and apologies for the late response. Happy to have helped.

I remain open to any further questions about law or consulting! DM me if necessary.

• Love
Reactions: James Carrabino

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I'd like to congratulate @h1 for being this week's winner for this post.

We love how supportive a post like this is for the TCLA community - it's really great to see an inclusive post like this that takes into account everyone's experience in this crazy recruitment journey. We know that posts like this really help make the TCLA community what it is - a place where we can support and lift up everyone. Plus we love the advice about logging off from email too.

Thank you @h1 - @Jaysen will be in contact with you about your prize options.

• Love
Reactions: Jaysen and h1

h1

Esteemed Member
Oct 12, 2020
I'd like to congratulate @h1 for being this week's winner for this post.

We love how supportive a post like this is for the TCLA community - it's really great to see an inclusive post like this that takes into account everyone's experience in this crazy recruitment journey. We know that posts like this really help make the TCLA community what it is - a place where we can support and lift up everyone. Plus we love the advice about logging off from email too.

Thank you @h1 - @Jaysen will be in contact with you about your prize options.
Wow! Thank you so much! I'm glad I could have been some help to members of the community - it was honestly a post to myself as well during this crazy and stressful period. Thank you to the TCLA team for making this a supportive and helpful community to begin with and I cannot way to pay it all forward when my legal career takes off 🤩

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
This week I would like to congratulate @FS for their fantastic contributions on the forum. In particular this post and this post really stood out.

The community lies at the centre of what we do at TCLA. Members like you, who make a conscious effort to support others, not only enrich discussions, but also help to reinforce that this forum is a safe, encouraging and welcoming place for aspiring solicitors.

@FS, I really look forward to interacting with you more on the forum in the future!

Please see the first post in this thread to find out how to claim your prize 🚀

• Love
Reactions: TC fiend

TC fiend

Legendary Member
  • Apr 27, 2021
    This week I would like to congratulate @FS for their fantastic contributions on the forum. In particular this post and this post really stood out.

The community lies at the centre of what we do at TCLA. Members like you, who make a conscious effort to support others, not only enrich discussions, but also help to reinforce that this forum is a safe, encouraging and welcoming place for aspiring solicitors.

@FS, I really look forward to interacting with you more on the forum in the future!

Please see the first post in this thread to find out how to claim your prize 🚀
    Thanks so much!! Awesome to get a shout out - hope I can keep helping out a bit where I can :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    This week's winner is @Abii !

winner GIF

@Abii has been great over the last week at not only explaining their personal journey (here) but has also provided some great advice for tricky interview questions (here) and contributed to our Starred thread initiative too.

Thank you for all your contribution Abii - please see the first post in this thread to find out how to claim your prize 🚀

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    For this week, I'd like to recognise @Adrian_S for their stellar post that compiled a list of firms that you can apply to multiple times in one recruitment cycle. Thank you for always being incredibly supportive and creative in your activity on the forum- we appreciate your contributions immensely!

Please see the first post in this thread to learn how you can claim your prize! Congratulations! 🥳

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    For this week, I'd like to recognise @Adrian_S for their stellar post that compiled a list of firms that you can apply to multiple times in one recruitment cycle. Thank you for always being incredibly supportive and creative in your activity on the forum- we appreciate your contributions immensely!

Please see the first post in this thread to learn how you can claim your prize! Congratulations! 🥳
    A worthy winner for this incredibly helpful post, although I would have given it just for the love of Nandos alone 🤣 !

thank u GIF by Nando's Malaysia

• Love
    Reactions: Adrian_S

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Jan 13, 2021

A worthy winner for this incredibly helpful post, although I would have given it just for the love of Nandos alone 🤣 !

thank u GIF by Nando's Malaysia's Malaysia

I’m glad I could even be 1/10th as helpful as you’ve been to me. Thank you all so much!

Last edited:

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Junior Lawyer 11
    Oct 12, 2021
    I am delighted to select @RoughWood as last week's winner for their contributions to the forum during the week before last, especially in this excellent post about working from home! I am posting this late (the next forum winner will be selected within the next couple days!) as I have been away for the past week, but my congratulations are as sincere as can be!

You are an excellent community member @RoughWood and I would love to direct you to the first post in this thread for instructions on how to claim your award 😊

RoughWood

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Feb 24, 2021
    I am delighted to select @RoughWood as last week's winner for their contributions to the forum during the week before last, especially in this excellent post about working from home! I am posting this late (the next forum winner will be selected within the next couple days!) as I have been away for the past week, but my congratulations are as sincere as can be!

You are an excellent community member @RoughWood and I would love to direct you to the first post in this thread for instructions on how to claim your award 😊
    Thanks James, I really appreciate it, particularly as I don't post very often! I am now a current trainee (as of yesterday!) so would love to donate my premium month to a particular member that I think would be able to make the most of it if at all possible. I will be in touch with Jaysen.
    Thanks again and keep up the great work that's makes TCLA such a positive and supportive place to be!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thanks James, I really appreciate it, particularly as I don't post very often! I am now a current trainee (as of yesterday!) so would love to donate my premium month to a particular member that I think would be able to make the most of it if at all possible. I will be in touch with Jaysen.
    Thanks again and keep up the great work that's makes TCLA such a positive and supportive place to be!
    A huge thank you to @RoughWood for donating their free premium month to @damiawo. We will be in contact shortly with the details :).

Hi friends @AvniD @Jessica Booker I would be so delighted if you could elect someone to receive this offer in my place - still grateful as ever though.
    Just in case this didn't lead to something, please feel free to nominate a member and we'll gift them a free subscription!

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD and Life&Law

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    A huge thank you to @RoughWood for donating their free premium month to @damiawo. We will be in contact shortly with the details :).

Just in case this didn't lead to something, please feel free to nominate a member and we'll gift them a free subscription!
    Yes, apologies @Adrian_S - I completely forgot to pick this up and allocate this to someone. If you don't have someone who you want to nominate, @AvniD and I can pick another winner. Please let us know what you would like to do and we'll get it all sorted ASAP!

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD and Jaysen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.