Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I am breaking the weekly tradition and nominating an additional person this week to recognise their efforts that have happened over many months now.

For our members, this effort could easily go undetected, as you won't see their efforts. However, the Community Managers see the impact of their efforts on a regular basis and it helps us keep the forums as safe as possible.

So the award goes to @RoughWood who continually supports the Community Manager team by reporting posts that are spam. You may not even see these spam posts, and that is partly thanks to RoughWood going out of their way to report them. This means we can delete the offending posts before many of our members have had the opportunity to spot them!

Thank you RoughWood for your continued efforts on this - it really helps us keep the community in the forum safer.

Please feel free to email [email protected], and we can either give you access to a premium subscription or alternatively a gift card.

Thank you once again for making my job a little bit easier each week!

Well done @RoughWood. It makes a huge difference to us in keeping the forum a safe space.

RoughWood

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Feb 24, 2021
    I am breaking the weekly tradition and nominating an additional person this week to recognise their efforts that have happened over many months now.

For our members, this effort could easily go undetected, as you won't see their efforts. However, the Community Managers see the impact of their efforts on a regular basis and it helps us keep the forums as safe as possible.

So the award goes to @RoughWood who continually supports the Community Manager team by reporting posts that are spam. You may not even see these spam posts, and that is partly thanks to RoughWood going out of their way to report them. This means we can delete the offending posts before many of our members have had the opportunity to spot them!

Thank you RoughWood for your continued efforts on this - it really helps us keep the community in the forum safer.

Please feel free to email [email protected], and we can either give you access to a premium subscription or alternatively a gift card.

Thank you once again for making my job a little bit easier each week!
    Thank you Jessica! I really appreciate your kind words and am happy to help keep this forum a safe and positive place to be. I don't post very often so most members won't even know who I am, but I always check in a couple of times a day around my crazy work schedule to keep up with the goings-on and latest developments.

I will drop an email, thank you and the Community Management team for making this forum such a supportive space.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.