Free Month of TCLA Premium - Every Week!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone,

Any of our longstanding members will know we used to run a weekly giveaway of TCLA Premium based on contributions to the forum. This is something @Alice G and I would love to restart.

Every Friday (starting this Friday), Alice and I will select one person to receive a free (bronze) subscription to TCLA Premium for a month. This'll be based on active and helpful contributions to the forum for that week, which could be anything from asking questions/sharing interesting articles/offering advice to other members.

The winners will be posted in this thread!

Best,

Jaysen

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi everyone! Sorry this is coming late to you but we completely forgot about the Bank Holiday weekend and felt we’d post today instead.

I’d like to nominate @LilLauLLB because you’ve asked some really great questions in the forums and you’ve been an incredibly active participant these last few weeks! I hope you enjoy your premium membership! :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone! Sorry this is coming late to you but we completely forgot about the Bank Holiday weekend and felt we’d post today instead.

I’d like to nominate @LilLauLLB because you’ve asked some really great questions in the forums and you’ve been an incredibly active participant these last few weeks! I hope you enjoy your premium membership! :)

Well done @LilLauLLB! If you want to drop me a PM, I’ll give you details on how to access your free month :).

Reactions: TChopeful2021

TChopeful2021

Distinguished Member
    Mar 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the nomination Alice! I've been feeling quite bummed out with some rejections lately but this absolutely brightened my day :)

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    This week I’d like to nominate @Karin. You are one of our most active forum members and you also give some great advice. I know you have worked so hard for your schemes this year and I think you thoroughly deserve this. Whilst they might not be happening in the way they were intended, you are so resilient and I hope this helps you to prep for your assessments :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jaysen

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    This week I’d like to nominate @Karin. You are one of our most active forum members and you also give some great advice. I know you have worked so hard for your schemes this year and I think you thoroughly deserve this. Whilst they might not be happening in the way they were intended, you are so resilient and I hope this helps you to prep for your assessments :)
    God is it Friday already?!?!?!?

Reactions: Alice G

Karin

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 25, 2019
    Thank you so much Alice! This was very unexpected!

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Friday came around quick again guys! It's time for another giveaway and I am choosing @SLKEJRWOI97 for this week. You are another very long-standing member in our forums and always post helpful advice and ask great questions! More to the point, you have been a great support too, not just to me, but to others as well :) I hope this gives you a little boost and enjoy your premium membership. :)

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 22, 2020
    Friday came around quick again guys! It's time for another giveaway and I am choosing @SLKEJRWOI97 for this week. You are another very long-standing member in our forums and always post helpful advice and ask great questions! More to the point, you have been a great support too, not just to me, but to others as well :) I hope this gives you a little boost and enjoy your premium membership. :)

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!

Apologies, I've just seen this! Ahhhhh thank's so much Alice, this message really put a smile on my face :) Much needed at this point where I'm just questioning everything haha

Thanks again!

• 🏆

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Hi guys, hope everyone has had a good week and been able to enjoy the nice weather!

I have been kindly asked by @Jaysen and @Alice G to choose this week's premium winner and I have decided to choose @Raam! Many congratulations!

I thought your posts during the commercial discussion forum have been very interesting and I certainly have learned a lot from your post re the PE investment in Jio and the viability of the Indian market moving forwards! Enjoy your premium membership :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: J32 and Karin

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    I would like to choose @c1070 for this week’s premium membership giveaway. I really appreciated you sharing your experiences of working part time whilst doing the GDL and I appreciate how that can’t have been easy at all given the intensity of the course! You’re an incredibly deserving recipient of this membership and really hope you find it useful :) :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: gg999 and Jaysen

c1070

Esteemed Member
    Mar 4, 2020
    I would like to choose @c1070 for this week’s premium membership giveaway. I really appreciated you sharing your experiences of working part time whilst doing the GDL and I appreciate how that can’t have been easy at all given the intensity of the course! You’re an incredibly deserving recipient of this membership and really hope you find it useful :) :)

Hey Alice, thank you so much for this!! I can’t tell you how big a smile this has put on my face! I had lurked on here for quite a while Before starting to post and it has just been such an amazing community to become a part of!!! Thanks so much again and I can’t wait to take full advantage of the premium membership! ☺️

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hey Alice, thank you so much for this!! I can’t tell you how big a smile this has put on my face! I had lurked on here for quite a while Before starting to post and it has just been such an amazing community to become a part of!!! Thanks so much again and I can’t wait to take full advantage of the premium membership! ☺️
    I’m honestly so happy to read this and thank you for posting and helping us all! I really hope you find the materials and resources useful :) let me know how you get on! :) :)

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Evening all,

I would like to choose @S321 for this week's winner of the free month's premium subscription. I really appreciated your openness and courage to share your concerns about entering into a career in law and hope that this free membership can help you on your training contract journey :)

Reactions: J32 and Alice G

S321

Star Member
    Jan 28, 2020
    Evening all,

I would like to choose @S321 for this week's winner of the free month's premium subscription. I really appreciated your openness and courage to share your concerns about entering into a career in law and hope that this free membership can help you on your training contract journey :)

Oh wow, thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it and look forward to making the most of the membership. Definitely given me some much-needed encouragement to keep going and not give up :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Jaysen and Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.