Free Month of TCLA Premium - Every Week!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jaysen, May 4, 2020.

1. Jaysen

Jaysen Legendary Member
    Staff Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hi everyone,

Any of our longstanding members will know we used to run a weekly giveaway of TCLA Premium based on contributions to the forum. This is something @Alice G and I would love to restart.

Every Friday (starting this Friday), Alice and I will select one person to receive a free (bronze) subscription to TCLA Premium for a month. This'll be based on active and helpful contributions to the forum for that week, which could be anything from asking questions/sharing interesting articles/offering advice to other members.

The winners will be posted in this thread!

Best,

Jaysen

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    Hi everyone! Sorry this is coming late to you but we completely forgot about the Bank Holiday weekend and felt we’d post today instead.

I’d like to nominate @LilLauLLB because you’ve asked some really great questions in the forums and you’ve been an incredibly active participant these last few weeks! I hope you enjoy your premium membership! :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Jaysen

Jaysen Legendary Member
    Staff Member

TCLA Credits:
    Well done @LilLauLLB! If you want to drop me a PM, I’ll give you details on how to access your free month :).

• Like Like x 1
  4. LilLauLLB

LilLauLLB Well-Known Member

TCLA Credits:
    Thanks so much for the nomination Alice! I've been feeling quite bummed out with some rejections lately but this absolutely brightened my day :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    I’m so happy to hear that and you deserve it! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    This week I’d like to nominate @Karin. You are one of our most active forum members and you also give some great advice. I know you have worked so hard for your schemes this year and I think you thoroughly deserve this. Whilst they might not be happening in the way they were intended, you are so resilient and I hope this helps you to prep for your assessments :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Daniel Boden

Daniel Boden Legendary Member
    TCLA Contributor

TCLA Credits:
    God is it Friday already?!?!?!?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Karin

Karin Valued Member

TCLA Credits:
    Thank you so much Alice! This was very unexpected!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    Friday came around quick again guys! It's time for another giveaway and I am choosing @SLKEJRWOI97 for this week. You are another very long-standing member in our forums and always post helpful advice and ask great questions! More to the point, you have been a great support too, not just to me, but to others as well :) I hope this gives you a little boost and enjoy your premium membership. :)

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. SLKEJRWOI97

SLKEJRWOI97 Esteemed Member

TCLA Credits:
    Apologies, I've just seen this! Ahhhhh thank's so much Alice, this message really put a smile on my face :) Much needed at this point where I'm just questioning everything haha

Thanks again!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
  11. Daniel Boden

TCLA Contributor

TCLA Credits:
    Hi guys, hope everyone has had a good week and been able to enjoy the nice weather!

I have been kindly asked by @Jaysen and @Alice G to choose this week's premium winner and I have decided to choose @Raam! Many congratulations!

I thought your posts during the commercial discussion forum have been very interesting and I certainly have learned a lot from your post re the PE investment in Jio and the viability of the Indian market moving forwards! Enjoy your premium membership :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    I would like to choose @c1070 for this week’s premium membership giveaway. I really appreciated you sharing your experiences of working part time whilst doing the GDL and I appreciate how that can’t have been easy at all given the intensity of the course! You’re an incredibly deserving recipient of this membership and really hope you find it useful :) :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Char1070

Char1070 Star Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hey Alice, thank you so much for this!! I can’t tell you how big a smile this has put on my face! I had lurked on here for quite a while Before starting to post and it has just been such an amazing community to become a part of!!! Thanks so much again and I can’t wait to take full advantage of the premium membership! ☺️

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    I’m honestly so happy to read this and thank you for posting and helping us all! I really hope you find the materials and resources useful :) let me know how you get on! :) :)

15. Daniel Boden

TCLA Contributor

TCLA Credits:
    Evening all,

I would like to choose @S321 for this week's winner of the free month's premium subscription. I really appreciated your openness and courage to share your concerns about entering into a career in law and hope that this free membership can help you on your training contract journey :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. S321

S321 Star Member

TCLA Credits:
    Oh wow, thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it and look forward to making the most of the membership. Definitely given me some much-needed encouragement to keep going and not give up :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1