Hi! no not yet, waiting to hearHi hi has anyone heard back from trowers about scheduling the online AC ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi! no not yet, waiting to hearHi hi has anyone heard back from trowers about scheduling the online AC ?
Fantastic! So pleased to hear that!Thanks Alice - Avvoka and the webinars look really interesting, I've signed up to the student session next Tuesday!
I did receive it but went into my spam folder. Thanks for informing usHey All,
You may have received a private message last night from a user called ‘braveheart33’ with an Amazon link. Please do not click on the link, it’s a spam account.
Apologies if you did receive it - normally these messages go into moderation first, so I’ll work out why this one didn’t.
Thanks,
Jaysen
Do you guys think that there’s a point in doing applications at the moment, or is it a bit of a waste of time? I’m looking at firms such as Wiggin and Harbottle for Media and Entertainment Law, but considering everything in the industry being on hold at the moment and the firms only taking up to 3 trainees in a normal year, I’m just wondering if there’s a point in putting all the hours in right now. Does anyone have any input?
Do you guys think that there’s a point in doing applications at the moment, or is it a bit of a waste of time? I’m looking at firms such as Wiggin and Harbottle for Media and Entertainment Law, but considering everything in the industry being on hold at the moment and the firms only taking up to 3 trainees in a normal year, I’m just wondering if there’s a point in putting all the hours in right now. Does anyone have any input?
I heard back today with information on how to book slots!Hi! no not yet, waiting to hear![]()
I second this, any insight is much appreciated.Hi,
I hope your AC went well. I was wondering whether you could share your experience of the day as well as the interview and what kind of questions were asked in the interview. I've also PM'd you if it's better for you to reply on there.
Thank you!
Do you want to try and secure a job in your preferred area or not?
Can you imagine if everyone took the attitude of it being too competitive or a waste of time?
well, I didn’t say it was a waste of time, but great, thanks. I have just finished my second draft for one of the apps. Suppose it’s always worth trying.
Hi,
@Jessica Booker - how long should your answer to an interview question be? I'm a bit confused as I know it shouldn't be too long, but how do you know the cut off point making sure it's not too short?
Thank you very much.
Again just a pre-emptive step, but Norton Rose Fulbright is asking staff to work a 4 day week: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-day-week-in-response-to-covid-19-crisis/amp/.
Those are really good resources! I think Linklaters also hold a virtual internship on the same platform as White & Case's so it would be a good opportunity to knock two out during quarantine.Hey guys, just to let you know I’ve seen a couple of things on LinkedIn today, one being a a virtual internship offered by White & Case (don’t think this is actually new as such but I hadn’t heard of it before) and also Hogan Lovells hosted a webinar on the subject of how insurance policies will respond to Covid-19. Just wanted to flag as I think now would be a good time to follow some of the firms you might not do already on social media and LinkedIn to see what they’re offering at the moment in terms of content and careers focused things. Obviously, there is absolutely no need to do this or engage with these offerings but just letting you guys know in case these sorts of things would be of interest in the coming weeks![]()