It depends a lot on the context - this is rather a vague question - but, without any other background info or context, I would take this either to mean the different circumstances under which a firm might come to advise the client (basically in different practice areas) or to include wider things such as client secondments etc as a means of providing added value for key clients.Hi! I'm preparing for an interview and I'm not sure how I would tackle this question "what do you know about the ways we engage with our clients?" I'm just slightly confused as to what exactly this question is targeting, if anyone could help that would be really appreciated!![]()
It does strike me, though, as a question which is unlikely to be asked without the context being given, owing to its vague nature, so if you were asked it without any such context you could definitely ask for some clarification so search for a nudge in the right direction.