Gowling WLG VC Application Question

Afrin Nanavatti

Jan 3, 2021
I would assume that GR would assess candidates later this week following the deadline so we should hear back within the next few weeks, especially as they have to set up ACs in time for their Spring Vac Scheme in April!

I applied to London.

I have talked to a current future trainee and they said that GR got back to her the day after she submitted her VI. Hopefully, it will be quick (possibly tomorrow) and wish all of you the best of luck.

LegalLordLox

Legendary Member
Jan 3, 2021
I have talked to a current future trainee and they said that GR got back to her the day after she submitted her VI. Hopefully, it will be quick (possibly tomorrow) and wish all of you the best of luck.

interesting, good to know thank you! Hopefully we hear back this week. This is my first year applying, would be great to get through to AC.

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone have any idea when we'll hear back? The fact that there wasn't a confirmation email when the VI was submitted is throwing me off:(

I have no idea when we’ll hear back. As for the confirmation email, no one from this thread seems to have received one either. So hopefully that is not an issue!

LegalLordLox

Legendary Member
Jan 3, 2021
Keep your mind occupied guys. Find a new book to read. Look into a commercial law related topic or maybe if you aren’t already start applying to other firms!

For me I work during the day so it allows me to focus on work, and assignments that are due! I am sure as soon as someone hears they will post the response they received!

Once again good luck everyone!

Aspiring.lawyer.to.be

Legendary Member
  • Nov 26, 2019
    Keep your mind occupied guys. Find a new book to read. Look into a commercial law related topic or maybe if you aren’t already start applying to other firms!

For me I work during the day so it allows me to focus on work, and assignments that are due! I am sure as soon as someone hears they will post the response they received!

Once again good luck everyone!

Thanks Sanj!

Honestly guys, I am all with u on this! The suspense is killing me as well we should have AT LEAST received a confirmation email. I'm finding myself constantly checking my inbox every half n hour... I don't think it's healthy at all..

I do agree with you @Sanj K ..we should keep ourselves busy and not worry about it for the time being. All the best everyone..we've come this far so we've got this

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 25, 2020
    Thanks Sanj!

Honestly guys, I am all with u on this! The suspense is killing me as well we should have AT LEAST received a confirmation email. I'm finding myself constantly checking my inbox every half n hour... I don't think it's healthy at all..

I do agree with you @Sanj K ..we should keep ourselves busy and not worry about it for the time being. All the best everyone..we've come this far so we've got this

I know what it feels like to constantly refresh your email! Ahh. However, what’s helped me is downloading the separate gmail/hotmail app on my phone. I’m notified as soon I receive an email, which prevents me refreshing it 10x a day. Hope that helps!

Good luck all!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.