Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone! I am a non UK EU student and new to this forum. After many disappointments and so much effort like many of you, just got an invitation to Linklaters AC for TC and I am so so thrilled. Appreciate any advice. Thanks :)

Ahh so sorry I can’t help with the firm in particular but really love seeing messages like this! Best of luck and believe in yourself! An AC for Links is a massive achievement I’m sure somebody will be able to give you some great advice!

Reactions: gigi23 and Roch1234

Qy_

Premium Member
Sep 12, 2018

Katie R

Jan 20, 2019
Hey guys! I just got invited to do a video interview for Gowling WLG's summer vacation scheme after passing their game-based behavioural test (which was very different).

The email says 'it is a short interview to give you a realistic preview of the type of work we do at Gowling WLG and also what our culture is like. This means that we will present you with a scenario and will ask you how you would deal with it, what action you would take and how you would achieve a positive outcome'.

Has anyone done a video interview with them before? I'm guessing this a situational judgement test in the form of a video interview (and probably mixed with competency based questions). Any tips would be appreciated! I've also posted a new thread in the 'interview discussion' session but thought I'd share it here as well. Thank you!!
Hi Roland,

Not sure whether you have done this VI or not but I did it last night. Its basically just situational judgement style questions such as "you have lots of deadlines for tomorrow but aren't able to complete them all, what do you do?". You have 3 minutes to prepare your answers and a minute and a half to speak. Its not particularly difficult, its just common sense. Hope that helps.

Good luck if you haven't done it yet!

• ℹ️
Reactions: OB and Roland
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.