Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hey sorry about the rejection ! I think there benchmark is quite high ! Can I just ask when you completed the WG I’m still waiting to hear back.. did you actually receive a rejection on a Saturday thought the weekend was a safe haven??

I have had a rejection on a Saturday from CMS post-VI, so sadly not although I was surprised myself! However, it does give you the opportunity and excuse to have a Saturday movie night/Netflix marathon with wine/beers or just an outright night out depending on your preferences!

Sadly it doesn't make the rejection hurt any less admittedly, but it does help to take your mind off things and build yourself back up!

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone heard from DLA Piper for the vacation scheme?
Had a rejection on Thursday. I applied 30/12 if that is helpful! I don't want to get bogged down with portal updates as i do not know how HR systems work but my portal updated two days before my rejection. Not saying this means anything necessarily but just to give you as much info as possible :)

Reactions: Maral

Maral

Dec 8, 2018
Sorry to hear that Alice! I also applied on the same day and have seen that some people have heard back. I'll have a look at the portal to see what it says, thank you :)

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Sorry to hear that Alice! I also applied on the same day and have seen that some people have heard back. I'll have a look at the portal to see what it says, thank you :)
No worries at all! Best of luck and I went to one of their open days - if you need any help with DLA further I would be happy to share etc although they did not go into the AC process too much in truth :)

SW

Aug 31, 2018
Hi Sadi,

I received the rejection on Thursday, when did you complete the test? You should receive a response by next week, if you completed the WG this week for sure!

Ah okay thanks for replying ! How Long after you completed it did you hear back ? And i did it Wednesday night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.