Hearing Back from Firms + AC & Interview Tips Share - 2018 - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

datguyak

Esteemed Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey among those who got an wrong email from HSF (bc of their technical problem) is there anyone who get any message from HSF?

Though I have sent several emails to them, I have never heard of any response and I still wonder about my status.

I applied to HSF in December still haven't heard back I emailed them last week and they replied this morning- they said they aim to give everyone a response by the end of the month. I'm pretty sure mine is a rejection at this point given how many people have heard back since. But good luck to anyone still waiting!

Naomi

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hi, can anyone provide some insight into the Mayer Brown tests because they don't appear to be the standard SHL or Watson Glaser. Thank you!

The company they use is called Capp if I remember. I think there are one or two practise ones out there but I don’t remember practising a lot for it because a large part is situational. Plus a lot of the verbal reasoning is things like proof reading a body of text and fixing it for commas and spelling etc. If you’ve done Watson glaser before then you’ll most likely find theirs easier.

Reactions: Mimi

SB

Jan 10, 2019
I applied to HSF in December still haven't heard back I emailed them last week and they replied this morning- they said they aim to give everyone a response by the end of the month. I'm pretty sure mine is a rejection at this point given how many people have heard back since. But good luck to anyone still waiting!
Oh wow, by the end of the month, that long! Insane.

Reactions: datguyak

Reyak

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone have any experience with an AC at Addleshaw Goddard?

If so, it says there is a 'behavioural/commercial based interview' -- is there an even split of behavioural and commercial questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.