Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

D95

Valued Member
Premium Member
Sep 17, 2019
Anyone know if giving negative feedback to the VI provider about the firm going to reduce my chances or are the feedbacks anonymous??

My company uses one of the most popular VI providers (which I think is also used by some law firms) and the feedback we receive from the candidates is always anonymous.

Not sure if the same can be told for the law firm that you applied to, but I would assume so!

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
My company uses one of the most popular VI providers (which I think is also used by some law firms) and the feedback we receive from the candidates is always anonymous.

Not sure if the same can be told for the law firm that you applied to, but I would assume so!

really hope so!! is the provider your company uses called Sonru by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.