Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I have a logical reasoning test for Simmons. Does anyone have any practice sites I can use?
None of the practise tests I did care anything close to what the test was like. Some info I was given my a future trainee: don’t be worried if the questions seem really hard because they’re intended to get harder the more you get right. I hope that’s the case

Reactions: Serah O

h2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 26, 2019
None of the practise tests I did care anything close to what the test was like. Some info I was given my a future trainee: don’t be worried if the questions seem really hard because they’re intended to get harder the more you get right. I hope that’s the case

Thank you for the advice.

Reactions: Alan

Lea.E-R

Dec 25, 2019
Just got rejected from BCLP. It's a bit disappointing, but it is super nice to have a feedback. They said I didn't know enough about the firm & didn't show a clear enough understanding of their 'DNA'.
They also added 'We would like to take this opportunity to highlight that we considered your application to be strong and would encourage you to apply again in future and show improvements to our points made above'. Not sure if it is just a generic thing, but that's still encouraging! On to the next application, I'll try to be more specific...! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.