Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Distinguished Member
Jul 22, 2018
I submitted the application the day of the deadline
On a side note, the only available interview slot is the 23rd of January. This is quite short notice, especially since I study in Dublin and will have to sort out flights and accommodation.

Is it fair to ask if it is possible to interview on a later date, or do I just take it ?

Biena

Distinguished Member
Nov 11, 2019
On a side note, the only available interview slot is the 23rd of January. This is quite short notice, especially since I study in Dublin and will have to sort out flights and accommodation.

Is it fair to ask if it is possible to interview on a later date, or do I just take it ?

As someone who's had a similar problem - ask them, but prepare to do it the 23rd anyway.

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Just read over my Shearman application and realised that I selected that one of my non-legal work experiences was "law related". I know that grad rec is pretty strict, but is that a definite rejection do you reckon ?

Can you believe I made the same mistake as well HAHA. I feel you buddy. Congrats on the interview tho!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Shane

FutureCity

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Dec 23, 2018

Bro, I’d take it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.