Hogan Lovells Application 2020/21

Jean

Star Member
M&A Bootcamp
Aug 15, 2018
Radio silence since I received the WG. Going crazy waiting!
Same here!

mr bean waiting GIF

Reactions: AlRJ

aspiring_solicitor

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I am applying to

Hogan lovells HL BaSE Legal Learning, I am applying to the first time and I would like to be prepared before hand, however the applications haven’t opened yet. Can someone let me know what are the application questions I should prepare for ?​

golden99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 1, 2021
Hi there, I submitted my Hogan Lovells app on 15th November but still have not received Watson Glaser. Do you think it's been long enough to email? Also how long has it taken for any of you guys to receive the test link? Thanks

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi there, I submitted my Hogan Lovells app on 15th November but still have not received Watson Glaser. Do you think it's been long enough to email? Also how long has it taken for any of you guys to receive the test link? Thanks
Hi @golden99,

Do HL normally send out a WG test automatically after submitting an application? If so, then yes I would think enough time has passed. If this is the next round of the process I would continue to wait personally for a week or so. @AvniD do you have any thoughts on this?

Reactions: AvniD

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Hi @golden99,

Do HL normally send out a WG test automatically after submitting an application? If so, then yes I would think enough time has passed. If this is the next round of the process I would continue to wait personally for a week or so. @AvniD do you have any thoughts on this?

I am really not sure about whether the test link is sent automatically or only after your application is assessed to progress to the WG stage. Either way, I think it makes sense to email the firm once 4 weeks have passed from when you submitted your application. I would then politely ask about the status of the application and when I'd expect to hear about an outcome.

• ℹ️
Reactions: George Maxwell

golden99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 1, 2021
I am really not sure about whether the test link is sent automatically or only after your application is assessed to progress to the WG stage. Either way, I think it makes sense to email the firm once 4 weeks have passed from when you submitted your application. I would then politely ask about the status of the application and when I'd expect to hear about an outcome.
Hey guys, I emailed today and they said no watson glasers have been sent out for the summer yet.

Reactions: AvniD

Bethany

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi all, looking for app advice on the ‘tell us about any open days and events that you have attended’ - do you think it’s acceptable to bullet point here or do we need to provide written answers?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.