Interview/AC attire - females

Naomi

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello,

Just wondering what the consensus is on whether you should always wear a skirt suit (or trouser suit) to an interview or assessment centre?

In the past I have done, but just wondering what everyone thinks

Thanks.

Reactions: gigi23 and Alice G

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hello,

Just wondering what the consensus is on whether you should always wear a skirt suit (or trouser suit) to an interview or assessment centre?

In the past I have done, but just wondering what everyone thinks

Thanks.

I tend to wear a smart dress myself because it’s what I’m comfiest in. I think a skirt or trouser suit sounds like a safe bet! It’s always best to look more formal than underdressed in my opinion! :)

Reactions: Naomi

Felicia

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I would have it with you and perhaps have it on during interviews etc, but during the rest of the activities take it off. I agree I find blazers to be quite restrictive and uncomfortable and that's how I work around it

• 🏆
Reactions: Naomi

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.