KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Lydia

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Not different times, same time for each each question, but as it went so fast not sure if it was 1min 30 secs or 2mins :) . Yes, it’s just the three questions and you have the practice one at the start.
It was only 1 min 30 seconds just to confirm - really surprised me how little time I had to prepare so be aware for those who haven't done it 😬

Georgina Evans

Valued Member
  • Jul 25, 2019
    Thank you. This helps☺️. Would you say it was difficult? I hate pre recorded interviews.. talking to a screen! Haha
    I didn't find the actual questions difficult but it was hard preparing in 15 seconds and then trying to limit myself to the 1min 30sec time period
    I would say it was one of the easier video interviews ive done

Reactions: Oroma

or235

Star Member
    Feb 15, 2021
    I didn't find the actual questions difficult but it was hard preparing in 15 seconds and then trying to limit myself to the 1min 30sec time period
    I would say it was one of the easier video interviews ive done
    Thank you so much - I always fail at the VI hurdle and this is really encouraging. Thank you again and best of luck!

Reactions: Oroma

to law or not to law?

Distinguished Member
    Dec 30, 2018
    It was only 1 min 30 seconds just to confirm - really surprised me how little time I had to prepare so be aware for those who haven't done it 😬
    Hey,

I just finished it. There was one question about Kennedys and the others were more strengths-based questions. Not sure if this is the same for everyone else but I hope it helps.
    Thanks so much for clarifying! Best of luck with it :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.