KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Chloe D

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2021
It’s a strength test so a genuine test to see if you match with the firm! Nothing to worry about and no sort of practice is really necessary. Part of the test there’s done critical reasoning. Maybe you could practice some Watson Glaser but even if you don’t you’ll be fine. Just be honest and genuine.
Because the email says give yourself atleast 1.5 hours. Although it’s not timed, I don’t know why my instincts tell me to stick to 1.5 hours. I think I spent less than that. I’ve gotten my feedback report too and now waiting to see if I’m successful or not. Goodluck!

I'm on the same boat, got my feedback report yesterday and it was actually quite insightful!

tcseeker

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I didn't get that email, nor have I received it on the portal! Wonder if thats bad news already 😭
Me neither.... :( which programs have you all applied to? I applied to SQE and I remember that I got the SST interview an hour or so after direct TC applicants posted they received it on another thread

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.