KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

D

Deleted member 3795

Hi

I haven’t heard back either for a TC. Just to clarify, I have a friend who also applied for a TC and received a rejection way back when the SSTs were handed out which could mean there was some form of selection.

However in light of the response being over a month post-SST I think they may be taking applications into consideration too.

Ajkaia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Hi all, I have just received the email below?

"Thank you for your application to our SQE Training Programme in the London Healthcare team and for the time you have invested in the process so far.

Unfortunately the requirements of the London Healthcare team have recently changed and we are no longer recruiting a trainee this year.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and would encourage you to keep an eye on the Kennedys careers website for future opportunities that may be of interest.

Thank you for your interest in Kennedys.

Kind regards,
Kennedys Early Careers Team"

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
is it possible that they have decided not the run the SQE programme next year? Or has this statement only been in regards to the healthcare programme because I applied to London, Birmingham and Taunton for the professional liability SQE

tcseeker

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
is it possible that they have decided not the run the SQE programme next year? Or has this statement only been in regards to the healthcare programme because I applied to London, Birmingham and Taunton for the professional liability SQE
Hopefully it's not all the SQE programmes... I've applied for London Property, Energy and Construction and haven't heard anything yet

Chloe D

Standard Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hi all, I have just received the email below?

"Thank you for your application to our SQE Training Programme in the London Healthcare team and for the time you have invested in the process so far.

Unfortunately the requirements of the London Healthcare team have recently changed and we are no longer recruiting a trainee this year.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and would encourage you to keep an eye on the Kennedys careers website for future opportunities that may be of interest.

Thank you for your interest in Kennedys.

Kind regards,
Kennedys Early Careers Team"
Yep, I got hit with that same email. Really gutted right now tbh, would have been helpful if they let us know whether we have actually reached the benchmark for the SST too

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.