KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Sop1521

Mar 18, 2021
No this was definitely mine too, just stuck to the questions and when i tried to make some small talk commments i just got one worded replies back :( Finished after about 30 mins

Remember as well that everyone has been interviewed by different Associates depending on where they applied so I wouldn't worry about it. If they weren't chatty with you and you made an effort most likely means they weren't chatty with the others they interviewed for that team!

Ajkaia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Remember as well that everyone has been interviewed by different Associates depending on where they applied so I wouldn't worry about it. If they weren't chatty with you and you made an effort most likely means they weren't chatty with the others they interviewed for that team!
I agree, also it's a strength based interview so we are marked for showing our strengths in our answer and actually answering the question.

Sop1521

Mar 18, 2021
Sooo anyone else get sent an offer for interview and then be told to ignore as its been sent out as an admin error :')? As an FYI anyway in the recall email they said "we are still waiting for an update from the interviewers which we are hoping to receive today." So assume we should find out this week

• Wow
Reactions: Chantelle22

to law or not to law?

Distinguished Member
Dec 30, 2018
Sooo anyone else get sent an offer for interview and then be told to ignore as its been sent out as an admin error :')? As an FYI anyway in the recall email they said "we are still waiting for an update from the interviewers which we are hoping to receive today." So assume we should find out this week
I got that as well, what a rollercoaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sop1521

Chantelle22

• Mar 3, 2021
    Hopefully it's a good sign. Good luck!!

wednesday3

Mar 3, 2021
    Which scheme have you applied to? & fingers crossed the status will be the same !!!

iomcopp

Mar 1, 2021
    I got a call from HR, who offered me a TC for 2022, apparently, there is no partner interview for a straight TC, but there is a partner interview for the SQE route. Good luck everyone!!! (keep an eye on your emails and phone)
    This is amazing news! I'm through to the final round for Manchester TC - can't believe it!

Reactions: TT98

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.