KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
Overall was an enjoyable day! Can't really work out how well the assessments went but they weren't too bad, I'm pretty sure one of my videos cut off half way through :/ Also after the associate interview the next stage will be a partner interview (in case anyone wants to know) :)

hey! Pls where did you get the partner interview info from?

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
I was also wondering this as I havent seen anything to suggest that there is another stage :(
Same!

I’ve emailed grad rec asking them though. Will update when they reply.

I really doubt there’s a partner interview in this new recruitment cycle. From TCLA, I’ve seen that there used to be. But I know that they’ve changed the process this year. I hope there isn’t. The whole process has been quite frankly lengthy 😭. That will be a drag!

Reactions: Ajkaia

Aspiringsol23

Standard Member
Feb 22, 2021
Okay! Thanks for clarifying this. 😭. They didn’t say it in my AC. whew. This is the lengthiest process everrrrrr.
I know!!!! Because in the AC invite it says congratulations for getting to the last stage haha. But they've surprised us with another. Hopefully we are all successful in reaching the Partner interview!
How did you find the strength based interview?

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
I know!!!! Because in the AC invite it says congratulations for getting to the last stage haha. But they've surprised us with another. Hopefully we are all successful in reaching the Partner interview!
How did you find the strength based interview?
My strengths based interview went really well! 7 assessed questions then the rest of the time was just us chatting. How was your AC?

Aspiringsol23

Standard Member
Feb 22, 2021
Okay great. Were the questions predictable/easy to answer? I'm not too sure how to prepare for it!!
I think the AC went well, there was one task I found particularly challenging but I managed to complete everything in time 😱

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
Okay great. Were the questions predictable/easy to answer? I'm not too sure how to prepare for it!!
I think the AC went well, there was one task I found particularly challenging but I managed to complete everything in time 😱
The time pressure of those tasks whew!!!! I don’t want to relive it 😂! For me, yes they were. Just have many experiences to talk about. Also, they asked me a question on how best I manage a large amount of info in a short time; I think that’s a way to remedy the time pressure of the AC micro assessments. Because I used my AC micro assessments as a reference 😂

Aspiringsol23

Standard Member
Feb 22, 2021
The time pressure of those tasks whew!!!! I don’t want to relive it 😂! For me, yes they were. Just have many experiences to talk about. Also, they asked me a question on how best I manage a large amount of info in a short time; I think that’s a way to remedy the time pressure of the AC micro assessments. Because I used my AC micro assessments as a reference 😂
Oh no way haha that's one good thing to come out of the ACs then! Well done j! Can't wait to get mine done now, the process has been very lengthy. I think I applied last summer!!!

Reactions: Oroma

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.