KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
I just got an email inviting me to the final stage of the interview! I wonder how many people they’re inviting to the final stage aha

So happy because I was expecting a rejection! But also stressed as the interview will be right in the middle of my exams!

• Love
Reactions: TT98 and Ajkaia

Ajkaia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I just got an email inviting me to the final stage of the interview! I wonder how many people they’re inviting to the final stage aha

So happy because I was expecting a rejection! But also stressed as the interview will be right in the middle of my exams!
Congratulations!! I'm still waiting to hear back 😌 Did you do really well on your senior associate interview? Cus I messed up my AC assessments and I'm trying to think if there's hope 😭😂

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations!! I'm still waiting to hear back 😌 Did you do really well on your senior associate interview? Cus I messed up my AC assessments and I'm trying to think if there's hope 😭😂
Honestly no, my interview was okay, not great, but i thought i really messed up my AC.

I was 100% expecting a rejection! So try not to worry too much

Reactions: Ajkaia

wednesday3

Mar 3, 2021
I got an interview too for the final stage!!! A massive congratulations to everyone who secured a training contract. I hope you are celebrating tonight. To everyone else, it is not 'if' it is 'when' ... we become lawyers. We all got this, our destiny is calling, whether it be Kennedys or another firm...!!!

Reactions: TT98 and Ajkaia

Ajkaia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
I got an interview too for the final stage!!! A massive congratulations to everyone who secured a training contract. I hope you are celebrating tonight. To everyone else, it is not 'if' it is 'when' ... we become lawyers. We all got this, our destiny is calling, whether it be Kennedys or another firm...!!!
Congratulations!! 👏🏽 Can I ask which office/programme you applied to? ☺️

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.