Latham Dubai Summer Vac Scheme

s.g

Jun 5, 2020
Also does anyone know if we can apply for both the London Vacation scheme and the Dubai internship? And does anyone know if the Dubai internship is rolling?

U98

Nov 15, 2019
I'd be interested to know if upon email, they give guidance as to the word count! I was thinking max 300 words, just going off other applications and I think anything over that might mean I'm not as concise.

Reactions: LEL

s.g

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a restriction on what year you have to be in to apply for the Dubai Vac Scheme, as it says all undergraduates and graduates?
Confused, if it says all undergraduates and graduates why would there be a restriction lol?

Last edited:

hlaws20

Star Member
  • Jan 15, 2020
    Hi all, I am also interested in applying for this vacation scheme given my Middle Eastern background. Since they do not offer TCs, this is basically a paid legal work experience opportunity with flights and accommodation covered. I am guessing it will be very competitive since it has very broad eligibility criteria and all expenses covered.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.