Linklaters 2019/20 Application

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 14, 2019
Hey guys, could any of you please confirm something regarding the Linklaters' application process, please? It is only the application form and the CAPP test that needs to be done by the deadline day and the WG can be taken even after 5 days post the deadline, right?

Thank You for your help.

lawyermeup

Distinguished Member
Future Trainee
Sep 20, 2020
Hey guys, could any of you please confirm something regarding the Linklaters' application process, please? It is only the application form and the CAPP test that needs to be done by the deadline day and the WG can be taken even after 5 days post the deadline, right?

Thank You for your help.

Yep, 100% correct!

• 🤝
Reactions: futuretraineesolicitor

YJyj

Dec 29, 2020
If anybody applied for the Middle East TC with Linklaters, is it normal that the progress bar on the portal shows 60? It seems after having a read through this forum that everybody is at 70%. However, I've already finished the online tests a while back and am at the 'candidate review' stage (which is in yellow). Thank you all for your help

MB17

Jun 12, 2020
If anybody applied for the Middle East TC with Linklaters, is it normal that the progress bar on the portal shows 60? It seems after having a read through this forum that everybody is at 70%. However, I've already finished the online tests a while back and am at the 'candidate review' stage (which is in yellow). Thank you all for your help
I applied for the METC too! And yes, it’s only at 60% because there is an extra stage (the telephone interview). Hope we hear back soon!

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.