Macfarlanes AC

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows more about the structure of the Macfarlanes Assessment Centre and has any tips on how to prepare for it. It's an application interview, a written exercise, and a business case-study interview. I saw that the structure was different a couple of years ago so I would appreciate any recent insights on the process.

Thank you so much :)

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Hey has anyone heard back since the AC this week or know anyone that has had an outcome? I’m thinking it’s a PFO at this stage.
    Hey, I haven’t heard back either and I’m stressing out atm!

I thought I’ve done well so I was expecting a positive outcome, but I think they already called the successful candidates?
    I have no idea because I cannot recall anyone’s name so I don’t know if they already called or there is still hope for us🥲

Rollon23

Jul 19, 2023
    Hey, I haven’t heard back either and I’m stressing out atm!

I thought I’ve done well so I was expecting a positive outcome, but I think they already called the successful candidates?
    I have no idea because I cannot recall anyone’s name so I don’t know if they already called or there is still hope for us🥲

I’m stressing out as well. I’m trying to stay positive but I have heard that they call people usually the day after if they’ve done well. And now it’s Friday afternoon I’m assuming it’s a no and they are just writing up PFO feedback emails 😭. I’m personally not confident anymore but you never know. I just want an answer 🥹

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    I’m stressing out as well. I’m trying to stay positive but I have heard that they call people usually the day after if they’ve done well. And now it’s Friday afternoon I’m assuming it’s a no and they are just writing up PFO feedback emails 😭. I’m personally not confident anymore but you never know. I just want an answer 🥹
    Exactlyy😭 that’s what I’ve heard as well, but I’ll try to wait and see instead of making assumptions. It’s really hard not to overthink as I really liked the firm. 🥹🥹

I’ll let you know when I hear back!

Reactions: Rollon23

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    Just got a PFO 😭

• 🤝
    Reactions: Rollon23

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.