Mock AC in London

dw11cfc

• Dec 30, 2023
    Hi. Would anyone who hasn't done an AC before (or maybe those that have if they are interested) want to do some sort of mock ACs together in London?

My proposal is that a few of us meet up and go through a mock AC (someone else will have to set it) while filming the whole thing. Then we could all go back and review it ourselves. I think it would be really helpful to practice trying to collaborate and work with people you have never met before and perhaps work off some nerves and make us feel calmer when it actually comes to the day.

If anyone is interested please PM. I'm London-based and have my first AC mid-April, so would love to get going on this soon.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Let us know if TCLA can help! I think we could host you in our offices if you'd like a meeting room/share with you some mock resources.

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    Hi. Would anyone who hasn't done an AC before (or maybe those that have if they are interested) want to do some sort of mock ACs together in London?

My proposal is that a few of us meet up and go through a mock AC (someone else will have to set it) while filming the whole thing. Then we could all go back and review it ourselves. I think it would be really helpful to practice trying to collaborate and work with people you have never met before and perhaps work off some nerves and make us feel calmer when it actually comes to the day.

If anyone is interested please PM. I'm London-based and have my first AC mid-April, so would love to get going on this soon.
    This is such a good idea and I am sure it will be very helpful to many!

Great idea @dw11cfc

Reactions: dw11cfc

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.