Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Aren’t you just applying to our law firm for the money?

So… how many mobile phones are there in the UK?

Your corporate client is lying to Morgan Stanley about the ESG considerations of an investment. How would you advise them?

Could you answer these curveball questions in an interview? They seem hard, right?

We spend most of our time at TCLA guiding you on questions you can expect. This way, you can ace motivational, competency, scenario, and general commercial questions.

But what about the questions you cannot possibly prepare for? The outside-the-box business questions? The complex ethical dilemmas? The most challenging brainteasers?

In this interactive webinar, the TCLA team will walk through some of the hardest interview questions they’ve ever seen or faced and break down their thought process.

The goal is to teach you lasting strategies so that you can provide exceptional answers to questions you never believed you could tackle.

500 places are available, completely free for all. Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wfaTtgXDRzKqmQyZ_TJfXg.

We expect to reach maximum capacity for this webinar, so please book early to avoid disappointment. A recorded version will be circulated to TCLA Premium members.

We can't wait to hear from Alice Gossop, Jessica Booker, Dheepa M and Jacob Miller!

RoughWood

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Feb 24, 2021
    I think this is a great topic to cover as most of the time it isn't necessarily about your answer but how you analyse the question. Not for law but I recall once being asked how many dragons would fit in a football stadium? What type of dragon, Welsh, Chinese, GoT? Fully grown? Fit standing up or laying down? American or European football stadium? Just on the pitch or can you include the stands?

It wasn't a question with an actual answer of course but it sparked a great debate and showed how I evaluate a situation.

will have to go and find this recording!

Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I think this is a great topic to cover as most of the time it isn't necessarily about your answer but how you analyse the question. Not for law but I recall once being asked how many dragons would fit in a football stadium? What type of dragon, Welsh, Chinese, GoT? Fully grown? Fit standing up or laying down? American or European football stadium? Just on the pitch or can you include the stands?

It wasn't a question with an actual answer of course but it sparked a great debate and showed how I evaluate a situation.

will have to go and find this recording!

Aha, what a question. Will be uploading this tonight!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.