anon101

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone!

I recently got an invite to an AC with NRF. This is my very first AC and I'm not sure where to start with my prep or what to expect from the case study, negotiation exercise, and partner interview. If you've done the NRF AC before, or have any general tips on how to prepare, I would really appreciate your insights! :)

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi Rachel,

I'm going to direct you to some of the existing interview experiences for NRF we have on the forum https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/norton-rose-fulbright-interview-2019-2020.2264/ My own experience with the AC is actually on there as well so hopefully that gives you some guidance.

For the negotiation exercise, Jacob has written this fantastic resource on how to excel at negotiations generally. https://www.thecorporatelawacademy....ssed-negotiations-monday-article-series.3018/

If you have any follow up questions after going through those pages, let me know! :)

Reactions: anon101 and M777

michhch

Jan 30, 2021
    Hi everyone!

I recently got an invite to an AC with NRF. This is my very first AC and I'm not sure where to start with my prep or what to expect from the case study, negotiation exercise, and partner interview. If you've done the NRF AC before, or have any general tips on how to prepare, I would really appreciate your insights! :)
    Sorry - did you apply for direct TC or VS?

Last edited:
    Reactions: ciarascrutton

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    Где админ?
    Это очень важно.
    Спасибо.
    Я админ, вы можете написать мне.
    Это было выполнено через Google Translate, поэтому приносим свои извинения за возможные неточности.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.