Paralegal Work

RANDOTRON

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 11, 2021
    Are you looking for paralegal remote jobs in the UK? If so, I personally know of two firms which offer remote paralegal work – Pinsent Masons Vario and Dentons Legal Delivery Centre. You can also go on to LinkedIn and have a look at paralegal opened posted by from recruiters (eg, Ryder Reid Legal, Career Legal, Law Support Group, Michael Page, Hays, etc.). Alternatively, you can search for remote paralegal roles on job websites (eg, Reed.co.uk; Indeed). FlexLegal also offers paralegal positions, although I am not sure if they offer remote paralegal positions.

Good luck!

Sunshinepink

Legendary Member
  • Feb 1, 2023
    Are you looking for paralegal remote jobs in the UK? If so, I personally know of two firms which offer remote paralegal work – Pinsent Masons Vario and Dentons Legal Delivery Centre. You can also go on to LinkedIn and have a look at paralegal opened posted by from recruiters (eg, Ryder Reid Legal, Career Legal, Law Support Group, Michael Page, Hays, etc.). Alternatively, you can search for remote paralegal roles on job websites (eg, Reed.co.uk; Indeed). FlexLegal also offers paralegal positions, although I am not sure if they offer remote paralegal positions.

Good luck!
    Thank you so much, this is so helpful!

Reactions: RANDOTRON

Sunshinepink

Legendary Member
  • Feb 1, 2023

Good luck!
    Do you know if the remote work for Pinsent Masons and Dentons would require sufficient experience/work experience aside from having an LLB and taking part in some things throughout school?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.